samanthabk

Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet
Darynda Jones
The Libertine
Saskia Walker

Beneath This Man (This Man, #2)

Beneath This Man (This Man, #2) - Jodi Ellen Malpas I know I will be in the minority here but I didn't like this book. There was too much going on and it was very intense. Somehow it still manage to be repetitive. Jesse is still crazy as ever. This time I think he was even more crazy. He is a pathological liar. There is no way around it and I didn't trust his character. We all know he is stealing the birth control pills. He also lies about everything. The woman who came to Lusso to see him. The age (which we did learn). The birth control when she confronted him. Lying is manipulation and it's not cute in any way to me. I don't like Jesse's violent ways either.Then I don't know why Ava tried to have a backbone in this because she gave in as soon as he came near her. Fuck sense into her? Please! I did like when she handcuffed him to the bed and locked him out of the gym. His psycho ass couldn't handle it. LMAO.I was happy that Sarah got what she deserved but the ending was confusing as hell. Why would Ava do something like this? Is the crazy rubbing off? Really! Come on now. The author lost me at that point. Not a good story.